I'd like to take a moment to thank Was for all his work, effort, and great blog content over the past year. Not only that, but he introduced me to "Save It For Later" by the English Beat! Eternally grateful for that alone.
Well, today is November 3, 2018, and this is the final post.
I thought I'd use this space to post twenty great songs that didn't make it onto the blog for one reason or another. Then I'll turn out the lights and lock the door. Thanks for reading and never stop the music!
20) Anna Domino - Take That
19) Trans-X - Dreams I Have Had
18) The Box - Dancing On The Grave
17) The Police - King Of Pain
16) T'Pau - Secret Garden
15) Benjamin Orr - Stay The Night
14) Blind Date - How Did You Get To Me
13) Suzanne Vega - Blood Makes Noise and In My Book Of Dreams
12) Concrete Blonde - True
11) Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet
10) David Bowie - As The World Falls Down
9) Dead Or Alive - Hooked On Love
8) Dear Enemy - Restless
7) Eddy Grant - Romancing The Stone
6) FM - Just Like You
5) Furniture - Brilliant Mind
4) General Public - Tenderness
3) Icehouse - Electric Blue
2) One 2 One - Hold Me Now
1) Talking Heads - Girlfriend Is Better (Stop Making Sense version)
That's all she wrote. See you round the internet, folks.