Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Number 102: Camouflage - The Great Commandment

Marcus Meyn formed Camouflage in Germany during the latter part of 1984. Their debut album, Voices & Images, was released in 1988 and became a worldwide smash hit. "The Great Commandment" was the lead-off single, charting in multiple countries and taking the #102 spot on my Top 200. Camouflage is still active today, although they never regained the chart heights of their first LP.

As an aside, my favorite of their albums is 2006's Relocated, which contains the amazing song "We Are Lovers", included below.

2 comments:

  1. A double-hump Camel-flague !

    If liking the 2006 song more is wrong .... I don't want to be right

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I like the 2006 more, but it is really good!

    ReplyDelete