Saturday, November 4, 2017

Just Missed My Top 200: Blancmange - Blind Vision



Every Saturday I will post a new wave/synthpop song that just missed making my Top 200 list. Let's get going with the first song!

Blancmange is a band I'm not a huge fan of, as their biggest hits ("That's Love That It Is", "Living On The Ceiling", etc.) don't really appeal to me. The only tune from them that made my Top 200 was "Lose Your Love" which got the #14 spot because it's awesome. I revisited "Blind Vision" after reading a comment Was made on my writeup for "Lose Your Love", and realized it was a great song. A great song with a great video. A great song that just missed the Top 200.
 

2 comments:

  1. What a video! Hypnotic ... excellent... welcome back MD!

    The question is ... can the world handle a double-dose of weekly awesomeness from us ?

    ReplyDelete