Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Number 67: Book Of Love - Boy

Book Of Love has a lot of great songs ("I Touch Roses", "Alice Everyday", "Book Of Love", "Flower In My Hand", "Modigliani (Lost In Your Eyes)", etc.), but somehow only one got included in this Top 200. I went back and forth between my two favorites: 1985's "Boy" and 1988's "Pretty Boys and Pretty Girls". I finally settled on "Boy" for the #67 spot. The tubular bells sealed it!

I have included the video for "Pretty Boys and Pretty Girls" below, as well.



3 comments:

  1. Plus you can never go wrong with a song that infers masturbation !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these songs are great, but I'd find a way to sneak "I Touch Roses" into my top 200, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that song, but not as much as the other two, or "Flower In My Hand" for that matter.

      Delete