Friday, September 15, 2017

Number 44: Cee Farrow - Lost And Memorized

The enigmatic Cee Farrow emerged from the Frankfurt synthpop scene in 1983, snagging a record deal and producing Red And Blue, his only full-length LP. The lone hit from the record was "Should I Love You?", which managed to get to #82 on the Billboard Hot 100 despite not charting at all in most of Europe. My favorite song by the German New Waver, however, is the languid "Lost And Memorized", with its awesome vocal stylings and great synths. I have it at #44 in Cee Farrow's only appearance on my list.

4 comments:

  1. He's kind of like a cross between Berlin-era Bowie and Dieter from Sprockets

    "Yes, Ve are doomed and I am filled with remorse, and it is most delicious."

    ReplyDelete
  2. And RIGHT NOW Underground 80s is playing Cee Farrow's "Don't Ask Why"

    Liebe Meine Affe-Monkey!

    ReplyDelete